Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
(Black firebird
lead wieght
Tags: Syma X9
oden
Guests
January 14, 2013 - 8:50 am

Thanks bvc it's good to hear you got some good ones . I think mine is just a lemon. guess I' 'll get a 3.7 v 240m ah battery an see if it helps.  maybe just a bad battery , I hope. my wife got it for me for my birthday and it took her awhile to get it .

bvc
Guests
January 14, 2013 - 4:43 am

I got a black and a blue a year ago and they were identical in flight to the syma's. They're still flying, although mine, the black has had motors replaced, and the blue (my daughters) isn't flown much and isn't flown hard when it is flown. I never did the carbon fiber. I just removed stuff to make it lighter.

oden
Guests
January 14, 2013 - 4:29 am

Does anybody else have a helizone  firebird  and how does it stack up compared to your syma s107 ? I just got one two days ago and it flys  like a ledzepplin compared to my symas . First off it takes a lot more throttle to get it off the ground ,it's alot slower and only gets half the flight time.so I went over it with a fine tooth comb  and everything checks out no binding or anything like that.so went on the net andfound out from the site that I got it from it only has a 3.7 v 130man battery..Looks like I will be upgrading the battery on it. so what would be better the 150 mahmajor the 200man? O one more thing  if I'm gonna rip this thing apart I was gonna go all out with it , I'm looking at some carbinfiber  frames from carbon fiber s107, has anybody ordered fRom there and how did it turn out?

oden

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
15 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5