Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Became a GrandDad
Woo a GrandDad
Syma Freak
Admin
March 30, 2013 - 3:25 pm
Forum Posts: 1452
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

CPD said
Congrats! Sorry I haven't been around much week, been doing some other stuff, mostly listening to old Bruce Springsteen or Pink Floyd while I've been at it. No idea why, it's like the one week I ended up stuck in a Floyd binge, then binging on as much random stuff to get out of that, now listening endlessly to Born to Run and Born in the USA for some reason.
Why do I have a feeling you're kids are going to be sooooooo mad at you in a few years for how many helis, blimps, airplanes, derrigibles, and "flying saucers" are going to be crowding the airspace in their houses?
Just remember, DON'T build a quad big enough to fly a baby around!!!

Woww Pink Floyd,now that is my style of music,awesome dude"Born in the USA" The boss!! you sure you are not 50 yrs old- lol

Great to see you here,a break is a good thing-yep the Grand kids of mine could be going to Mars on my quad!!! wonder if gps would work so can get the quad to return to home- 2lbkos0

"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com

CPD
Guests
March 30, 2013 - 11:10 am

Congrats! Sorry I haven't been around much week, been doing some other stuff, mostly listening to old Bruce Springsteen or Pink Floyd while I've been at it. No idea why, it's like the one week I ended up stuck in a Floyd binge, then binging on as much random stuff to get out of that, now listening endlessly to Born to Run and Born in the USA for some reason.

Why do I have a feeling you're kids are going to be sooooooo mad at you in a few years for how many helis, blimps, airplanes, derrigibles, and "flying saucers" are going to be crowding the airspace in their houses?

Just remember, DON'T build a quad big enough to fly a baby around!!!

Syma Freak
Admin
March 26, 2013 - 11:02 am

Thanks guys-SF

JamDJ
Lancaster, PA, USA
Admin
March 25, 2013 - 3:20 pm
Forum Posts: 264

SF, Congrats on your new addition to your family and

here's to the youngest member of our forum!

Best wishes on her health and happiness!

Supernova
Guests
March 24, 2013 - 11:54 pm

Congratulations you old bugger, I am a Grand daddy bloke myself.

I don't mind that but Just realized now I am married to a Grannymafia

Well I am getting used to it.

laughlaughlaughwink

Syma Freak
Admin
March 23, 2013 - 10:05 pm

You bet ya..made by the time she grows up we will be flying Syma helis instead of driving cars..now there is a though!

jbrumberg
Guests
March 18, 2013 - 10:39 pm

Congratulations on the grandchildren. cool  Do I see a lineage of RC heli "Professionals" in development? happydance

Syma Freak
Admin
March 18, 2013 - 8:39 pm

Guys so sorry not replying to posts--my fault completely,thank God for my great admin guys-CPD,Supernova,Zedorda,Raptor,and all great people that post often with help, for being there,remember these guys do it for love,,no cash supplied.............So guess getting old,just got a new Granddaughter--woo,,you know something special? now have two Grand kids--this is the drum..daughter married a Nigerian guy that has flown the nest,however my daughter is a machine working in the travel business,my Grandson of only 4 flys helis and flying balls with me,bloody awesome--

Granddaughter from my son and his partner, 5 weeks old loves me flying my Syma 107 around her bed--how crazy am I??? do not care,life is teaching--My son is a Aussie his wife Japanese--what we get is beauty at a huge rate-guess one day we will all be the same color---boy this is a interesting life-Fly those Syma helis,and remember dreams come if you truly want them....SF

happydance

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9