Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Battery time
Tags: Syma X9
Yiannakis
Guests
December 18, 2011 - 6:10 am

Hi,

after flying 6 - 6.5 minutes I put the cable in te USB. It lights up. Put it in the heli and the light goes off. After 40 - 45 min it lights up, a bit unstable. Wait a bout an other 5 min to full light.

Thats it,

Yi

symajaded
Guests
December 18, 2011 - 4:55 am

My usb charger acts the same way. After letting the heli's sit over night, the first charge, the light works as it should, that is to say that the red light on the USB cable comes back on bright when the heli is charged. However, after the first flight, when I recharge, the red light on the cable does not work like it should, does not come back on bright after 40 minutes or so, but the heli seems to be charged, flight time seems normal

Supernova
Guests
December 10, 2011 - 10:06 pm

I have 3 chargers now and the first one was duff,the other 2 seem ok Smile

Supernova
Guests
December 5, 2011 - 8:21 am

Here it is 4-5 pounds for a new cable about $ 8  but I have ordered one now so we can try that.

Thanks for the ideas CPD 🙂

CPD
Guests
December 5, 2011 - 6:58 am

I'd say there's three options...

1 charge for 40 minutes, and wait 3-5 off of it, since that's what the manual says, and the charger shuts off when the bettery's done charging.

2 use rechargeable batteries in the remote, and charge with it

3 buy a new charger from amazon- they're only like $2.50 us, so it'd be probably 1.75 or something UK. (don't know the current conversion)

Supernova
Guests
December 5, 2011 - 12:33 am

Hi All

Question,

How long should it take to charge up from the USB ? because the red light goes out when I plug it into my copter and I have no light, red or green when charging I leave it on for 20 to 30 mins to be safe.

Also on a different note I have put a small piece of bluetak about the size of a pea on the nose above the light and it seems much more stable.

Bernie.  

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 211

Currently Online:
17 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

MikeK: 178

SymaGuru: 32

justdon: 9

nope: 5