Welcome to our Syma Forum - Please click on topics to view comments.You have to be a member to post-Free to join. Enter correct email as password will be emailed to you- All Syma Helicopter help and advice here. NEW- you can now change color of forum, bottom of page!A A A
I have decided to put some posting rules that are required on this forum.
If these are not adhered to your posts will be removed and you could be banned.
!!! Please introduce yourself, In the Welcome room, it just makes things easy to remember you.
Both myself and Supernova who is the main moderator will not except the following type of posts.
1) No swear words to be used at all – We have young people and parents viewing this blog.
2) We will not put up with personal remarks to or about other members.
3) You can put a site URL of places that you have directly bought from or products you feel will help all with their Syma helis-
BUT THIS FORUM IS NOT HERE TO ADVERTISE YOUR OWN PRODUCTS all posts will be removed.
4) No videos to be posted that are not suitable for children to view.
5) Any post in a foreign language will be deleted.
The whole concept of this forum on the Syma 107 in fact all Syma helicopters is to give good advice and help to members and to enjoy each other and talk with people all around the world with their passion of RC Syma helicopters and quadcopters.
Above all have great fun here.
Always here to discuss anything about the Forum
Syma Freak (John) and Supernova (Bernie) JamJD(Jerry)
"Fly like a butterfly sting like a Syma" http://syma107.com
Most Users Ever Online: 84
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 708
Newest Members:gdmartin, Makarova91wow, Ruthambib, madelynxi60, NatashaDeeli, inetryconydot
Administrators: Syma Freak: 1426, Supernova: 733, JamDJ: 254