Chinook RC Helicopter Review
My Review Of Syma S026 3 CH Micro Chinook RC Helicopter RTF
I bought the Syma Chinook many moons ago before the Syma S107. It has been a great heli to learn and fly with.
Some Specs on the Syma Chinook:
The body of the Syma S026 Chinook is made from only high grade materials that will withstand most beginner crashes that will usually leave another model totaled. The auto stabilization and precision speed makes this mini indoor helicopter great for people who are curious about getting into this hobby, and this also makes the perfect gift for anyone that has a passion for aviation.
Highlight Feature of Syma S026:
- Function: Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Backward
- Product is 100% new, never used
- FULLY ASSEMBLED, READY TO FLY
- Flight Time: 6-8 minutes
- Controller Type: A pole square
- Battery for controller: load 6"AA" batteries
- 3-channel Infrared controlling
- 3 selectable bands (A/B/C) lets you fly up to 3 helicopters at once
- Auto stable & precision speed
- Made of Unique Material to Withstand Crashes
- Product size: 26.5*37*10.5cm
- Charge time: 30 minutes
- Aviate Time: 6-8 minutes
- Aviate Height: 5-6m
- Aviate Area: 5-6m
- Frequency: Band A, B, C assorted
- Helicopter x 1
- Remote Controller x 1
- USB Charging Cable x 1
- Manual x 1
- Dimension (Unit): 32 x 30 x 8cm
- Gross Weight (Unit): 460g
- Unit Per CTN: 24 pcs Per CTN
Pros and Cons of the Chinook:
We are talking about the Micro Chinook not the Syma S022 Big Army Chinook two different birds, micro has infra red remote the big brother has a 3 Channel RC Radio Remote not infra red so can fly outside on a carm day.
I am into micro-helis. So to carry on this review:
- Can not fly outside, purely a indoor heli.
- Has amazing range for an indoor helicopter which allows you more control and better handling over a larger distance, and with the double rotor system, front and back you get unprecedented control.
- Was not sure if liked all plastic build heli.It does withstand a lot of crashes. I like stripping all my helis to know how they work. However was not that hard to break open. You really do not need to go to those crazy things I do.
- Has USB charging which is neat, saves charging from remote.
- Having two big coaxial blades makes this bird fly with some power.
Overall this indoor RC Chinook helicopter is one of the best, not only indoor but all helicopters in general, with it's front and back rotor/balance bar that gives double the power, control and ability, and a very reasonable price, i would recommend it to anyone that wants to start out, with it's small size but immense power and control it offers the fun and excitement needed, but the strength to withstand the learner crashes .
Always let the battery cool down for 15 minutes after a flight before recharging- Will save battery for much longer.
If you are interested in buying the Syma Chinook I only recommend :
Some Photos below:
I still view the Syma S107 should be your first RC Heli-Then add to your arsenal of Syma helicopters
Point to mention this is my review of the Syma Chinook remote Helicopter which I feel is really good for beginners-Costs around $23 not to expensive and will take some punishment from a beginner.